Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Conan - The Re-Cut Edition



 This was my first attempt at a fan edit, so I may have gone a bit crazy with the color correction.  I have always been a fan of the Sword and Sorcery genre, and one great thing about these films I think is their timelessness.  The costumes and settings don't look "dated" after 20 years, because they are a part of that bygone era.  The only thing that does look dated are the special effects, and so I have pieced together this version from primarily the original film, but also parts of the 2011 re-make.

That's right, now you can enjoy Ron Perlman as Arnold Schwarzenegger's father! I have also added in some of the effects shots from that film, especially for the opening and prologue.  as well as replaced some of the silliest looking special effects from the original.  I hope you enjoy!

Google Drive Link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B45kS8kgnmc_SUNYcHVFVmJVYjA


4 comments: