Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - The Marvel Cut

A few ads will pop up from Vidcloud, just close them and click play again. Sometimes doesn't play on iOS devices.




As a follow-up to my Ghost Rider project, I quickly tried to re-cut the sequel, Spirit of Vengeance, as well to more closely tie in with the first film and MCU as well. There were a lot of scenes that I imagine they didn't have the rights to, so I have have added them in and hopefully, they tie in better with one another now.

As this is a Marvel Cut, it also has the Post-Credits scene, pulled from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and a Stan Lee cameo.

Some of the changes include...
-Adjusted color and contrast to more closely match my cut of the original.
-Included scenes from the first film for the flashbacks for continuity.
-Speaking of continuity, no Peter Fonda in this one, but hopefully my one well-timed cut during Idris Elba's explanation of Satan will make this a little more fluid in the story.
-Cut out some of the ridiculous shots, like Ghost Rider spinning in the air a vertically, and staring at people for 33 seconds before actually killing them.  
-Also cut in penitence stare from the first film to add further connections. 

Hope you enjoy.

*My apologies for the black splotches, my file rendered poorly. I am working on replacing it, once I get it fixed.


DVD Cover available at http://imgur.com/q3m3jdT



DISCLAIMER: You must own the official DVD or Blu-ray to legally own this fan edit. Do not condone piracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment