Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Spiderman vs Venom


I imagine that I wasn't alone in hoping that the Venom film would contain Spiderman, even with some of the newer changes to the symbiote's history in the comics, I have always felt like the two are very closely tied together.  That's why I wanted to make a version with both of them together, and so I have cut the new Venom film together with several of the Spiderman films.

I primarily used Homecoming for the storyline, and added in scenes from Spiderman 3, and the Amazing Spiderman series when necessary.  It requires some suspension of disbelief, and don't pay too much attention to the details if you want to enjoy it I think, I only had what exists to work with.  It's just for fun anyways.

I also must give thanks to the people at VS Gag on Youtube, who put together a pretty good fight scene between Spiderman and Venom, which I have also used.  Check out their channel.

This is my second draft, and I think I have corrected most poor cuts and removed all inconsistent references.

Hope you enjoy!

Mega link is here=>
https://mega.nz/#!mTRClaCK!HR87y2fiCmTQtcJG4MasiHGBjUzwwv0TUxHEj6DpZvY

DISCLAIMER: You must own the official DVD or Blu-ray to legally own this fan edit. Do not condone piracy.



1 comment:

  1. i liked it, but here's some changes i'll suggest

    when peter goes visits liz's father, it doesn't make that much sense why peter would act so scared and nervous. later on, peter says to ned he knows about the damage control guy. so, i think when the door opens, a whispered voice can be heard saying "bad...very bad man". that way we can get a reason why peter is so nervous, as his new heightened senses can tell this "visitor" is bad

    when the symbiote leaves peter, i think it can be seen dropping down to the floor, crawling (use the symbiote crawling on the table when peter shows it to connors in sm3) towards brock and latches on him. before we cut to black, we zoom into his skin as we can see his cells decay and turn black (use this https://youtu.be/ZHpJr7_5Mjg?t=1m44s ). then after peter's talk with aunt may, show eddie enter his house, then start to show symptoms of the symbiote infection.

    optional change, but i'll love if the end credits song was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m3sOAJigGY

    ReplyDelete